Thursday, 25 March 2010

America’s Next Top Model

Last night I thought I would give the second episode of the new season of America’s Next Top Model a look see. America's Next Top ModelI watched the first episode and wasn’t completely irritated, but this one didn’t even make it half way before I stopped watching.

At about the 30% mark they were bringing the girls up one at a time to critique their nude photos. The one girl, gorgeous face, walks up and stands there. They make a comment about her clothes and ask her to remove the skirt, leaving her with just a t-shirt and tights.

What made me gag whas their reactions to her body. Their WOWs and OOHs and AAHs for a girl that looked like she hadn’t had anything to eat in three months were ridiculous. The girl’s hip bones were showing, for Zeus’ Sake! I’ve seen Korean Pop Stars with more meat on their bodies!

Oh Boy.

No comments: