Monday, 27 August 2007

I'm boken

I apologise for not updating my blog the last few weeks. I was in hospital with a broken hand and after that I just didn't want to do much.

I will do my best to get a blog out this week, but it all depends on how it goes with my notes. The problem is that my right hand is broken and I need that one to write with and make notes on paper as I walk around.

Either way, you will know what happens, even if it is just a very short little blog entry.


*Please note that the statements in this Blog are not intended to make anyone look bad. I do not look down on Koreans. I'm merely describing how amusing I sometimes find people and I am mostly describing it to other westerners. Feel free to come to South Africa and tell the world how crazy we are because heaven knows, we are.

No comments: