Wednesday, 31 January 2007

Needed Information

Things seem to be moving along slowly in the job department. I was thinking of going to the Korean Embassy to hear if they know of any other places I may apply to. I sound out that I love about 10 minutes walk from the embassy. Quite handy, since I will have to go there a few times in the near future to get my visa and other documents done

"So", you might say, "what is up with the Needed Information"? Well, the one guy kept on asking me for one document, then another and another and never seemed to stop. I was starting to think that he had sent me a list with everything I need at some point that I didn't see. Turns out he is just asking.

The other women, the one that recruits for the public school system, asked me how far I was with my notarization of my documents. When I asked her what she meant because I thought I only had to send the actual copies when they accepted me, she said that she has to send it with the application form.

Boy! Was I dumbfounded? What application form and what documents do I have to attach? I checked our correspondence and searched their site, but nothing useful could be found. I asked her what I was missing and she ended up sending me an application form that actually has all the information on it. Well, now, if I had that earlier then I would have done the stuff earlier, wouldn't I?

But what can be done but go on. Tomorrow I am off to the Visa section of the Embassy to et my stuff done. That is the easy part. Apparently I have to try and get my university to make me a sealed copy of my transcripts. I will have to ask at the embassy what exactly that is so that I can ask the uni-people.

Work. Work. Work. And I'm not even working yet. Sheez!

I also went on to Amazon.com to look for a few books to make things easier for me. You know. Things like Korean Cooking, cause they just doe have any Pap & Wors there. Also, since I seem unable to translate English to Korean, I will also get a small dictionary and a few other things just for the hell of it.

Seems that is all I want to say about thins for now. Talk to you lot again some time.

No comments: