Sunday, 21 January 2007

The Story So Far

Sooooooooo. What has happening so far?

Well, I applied to three places that I found on the net and in books. If I find anything interesting that I am able to apply for, then I will try that out as well. One that I applied for was Pagoda. It seems interesting 'cause I don't have to teach children. I prefer the "larger children" to the smaller ones, really. The other one is in the Korean public school system, and the third is in the private schools for I'm not sure who. I heard back from two and we will just have to see what happens next. One sent me this fun test that I had to complete. It had questions about what I would tell people if something was wrong, and how to spot the mistakes and such. A basic assessment of my English and teaching skills. I really liked it.

In the mean time I found a add for Etihad Airlines in the newspaper. they are coming here in the 26th of Jan and I will apply just to see what happens. I have the experience, and it will be nice to travel again. It is a problem for my future though. Flying gives you experience for nothing but flying. Shame that.

Let's just wait a bit and see what happens here. I always said I wanted to live in the east for a while, so it will not be easy to decide should I get a offer from both.

In the mean time, let me just play on the internet and take more pictures of my own country.

Cheers vir eers.
Francois

No comments: