Friday, 23 November 2007

I don't believe this!

I know that even Korean don't like this, so I feel comfortable enough to go off on a rant.

I was watching a film last night. It was obviously a made for TV film, but I was still enjoyable. At about the two thirds mark the bloody TV station decides to have an infomertial.

AN INFOMERCIAL!

Infomercials are not bad in themselves, but you know how long these things can be. I had to look at the stame stupid product and listen to the same stupid lies for 20 minutes! (I stopped watching after about 2 minutes as soon as I realised what I was looking at)

That the hell!? Are these people idiots? I know they are trying to sell their stuff, but does the network really want people to go somewhere else because they like actually watching the things they tune in for?

I thought UK television sucked, but I am fairly certain that Korean TV is even worse. At least the English know when to stop the stupid advertising.

*Please note that the statements in this Blog are not intended to make anyone look bad. I do not look down on Koreans. I'm merely describing how amusing I sometimes find people and I am mostly describing it to other westerners. Feel free to come to South Africa and tell the world how crazy we are because heaven knows, we are.

No comments: