Friday, 14 December 2007

Others YouTube-ing it.

I have no idea why I only thought of this now, but I did and that is all that matters.

I went and typed Icheon in to the YouTube.com search to see what I would get. I got a few interesting clips, but the real find was Priendly. He has a nice collection if clip that he took for our viewing pleasure.

I will be contacting him, and the other, to let him know that I am linking to him on this page. I am suppose to ask for permission first, but I have no idea how long it is going to take for them to reply, so if they say no then I will remove it afterwards. In the mean time you get to help them with a few more hits on their YouTube.com clips.

Priendly is the guy with all the clips. You can find his clips at http://www.youtube.com/priendly. The other two people have one clip each, so I thought I would just link directly to those clips.





No comments: