Monday, 17 December 2007

Tell me, Santa

Yesterday, Tuesday, we had a workshop for the Foreign Teachers at Everland. It was interesting, I liked the lectures and it was nice to be taken to Everland directly without any hassle. I don't think I will go back there any time soon unless it is with June. It is just not really my kind of place.

I did, however, stumble upon an interesting article the day before which told about the the Santas there. The Santas at Everland had to undergo training and, amongst other very important Christmas skills, they had to learn the dance to Tell Me, but the Wonder Girls. I was hoping to get a photograph of this, but it never happened.

For all of you who are not in Korea, and that is most of you, I include the video with this amazing "Christmas Song". To make matters even worse regarding this song, the Wonder Girls are being used in an advert, I forget which, and utter the amazing words "Merry, Merry, Me-me-me-me-merry Christmas". Heavens Save Our Souls



As a little side note, today is Voting Day here. That means an extra off day. it is good, because right now I have no idea what to do with the children. They are only at school in body. Why would they care if they have already finished the exams?

No comments: