Tuesday, 11 December 2007

Why East Asians are Crazy

I have discovered why East Asians are crazy. It is so simple that I'm surprised I haven't thought of it before.

First, let me tell you how I found the truth behind the matter. She has done this before, but the other day June was telling me something involving thinking. As she was telling the story she was pointing at the centre of her chest, in other words, her heart.

I had known about East Asians doing this, but I just never made the connection. East Asian are all crazy because their brains are in their chests and not in their heads where it belongs.

How is one suppose to think with all those other organs cramping one's brain in to oblivion? How is one suppose to stay sane when one has no functional brain.

I propose that we start a campaign to teach East Asians, starting right her in Korea, how to move their brains back in to their heads. That way they can function normally again.

*Please forward this to 10 people or your brain will drop in to your chest.

No comments: