Thursday, 21 February 2008

B-Boy Action

A few days back I stumbled on to this silly little clip in the Internet. I have no idea where the person is from, but I would not be surprised if it was Korea, it seems like something a bored Middle Schooler would do.

This clip got me thinking about Korea’s B-Boys. Because it is not really something I care much about, I used to think they are just a bunch of wannabes. Turns out that the B-Boys over here might just be the best in the world.

I only saw one contest on television and it was a final between two Koreans and two Japanese. I cannot say that I have really investigated this yet, but somehow I feel Japan has something to say about who is the best.

In the end, it does not matter. The Korean boys are good. Here is a clip with B-Boys performing to a traditional Easter instrument.

No comments: