Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Oh, for Zenu's sake!

It was one of the most disgusting things I have seen in a long time. My little Canon (not a pink one) packed up, mostly because I was abusing the poor thing, so I thought it was time to go find a new one. I did my research last night and decided what I wanted, so I was off to Seoul after I finished my morning classes.

At the bus terminal, as I was approaching the window to buy a ticket, I saw a boy standing there next to his mother. He looked like he was either very early Elementary School or very close to entering it. I noticed him because he seems to be without trousers. I was a little puzzled, but decided to ignore it.

I stopped ignoring it when he stood in front of his mother, turned his hack on her, bent over and put his hands on his knees. It was very clear then that he was not wearing underwear either. The little bastard was bending over, in public, for his mother to wipe is arse, IN PUBLIC! I can’t say I blame the boy all that much. I mean, why would he wipe his own arse when his mother will do it for him?

 

 

On a brighter note, I found the camera that I wanted.

No comments: