Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Assault! Assault!

It has been a year and I am still fascinated by the changes around me every day on my short walk to school. Today, when retuning home, while reading a book, my nose was assaulted by the sweet sent of a flower I was unable to identify.

Daily I am faced with the ever changing plant life. It seems that there is a new type of flower blooming every week. This week it is the little purple sun shaped flowers. Last week it was the little white sun shaped flowers. The week before that it was the mass of yellow flowers and before that the cherry blossoms.

It is the strangest feeling to find yourself smiling at the empty air, but I just can’t help myself. The sweet smells, the sound of dozens of frogs, the sight of a sudden burst of green and the feel of the wet spring breeze. I never thought nature would make me feel like this, but these are things that make me happy. I am not sure how I will be able to live in Seoul if it ever comes to that.

Photobucket

*****

I was flipping through the channels after arriving home. I normally take a ten minute nap when and I need some kind of useless noise. While flipping I saw that Constantine was still showing. I have seen this film at least once a week for the last six month or so. Why do people pay for a channel like this? I don’t. As far as I know I get it free.

No comments: