Tuesday, 22 January 2008

My Favourite View

My favourite View

Every now and then, not nearly often enough, I get a window at pops up from my Windows System Tray. It’s blue, like most Windows Live Messenger windows are, and it says “Camel Likes Kimchi has just signed in”.

Rarely do I waste any time to let is disappear on its own. I usually click it immediately to open a conversation window where I can say “Hi”. This conversation window is one of my favourite sites in the entire world. I like it even more that the sight of the snow falling outside at this moment and for the next three days. The top right corner of the conversation window looks like …
Unfortunately the window doesn’t appear nearly often enough and sometimes it is there for only a few minutes before disappearing.

No comments: